AA CULT EXPOSED

Friday, March 03, 2006

A HAVEN FOR BULLIES AND COWARDS

When I talk of cowards and bullies (bullies are of course cowards) in AA I mean of course the true believers: Those fruit cakes who believe everything that Bill Wilson said.
I have been to a lot of meetings and seen a lot of spineless bullies. They hate mature discussions and use the meetings to slyly attack other members, knowing full well that arguments are not tolerated. I remember talking to a so-called atheist about the program. I asked how it was that she could do the program and still be an atheist, since a god was required. As the discussion went on she became embarrassed. So I left it at that, not wanting her to feel uncomfortable. When the meeting started she was chosen to be chairperson. Confidently she opened the meeting and said, "some people look too deep into the program. Well I do it my way!" And she glared at me. She suddenly found courage in the safety of the meeting.
The bullies like to put the so-called weaker members down by talking out of the side of their necks. They detest logic; they detest questions. If one tries to debate with them, they say something like, "well I wish you well". Beneath such a statement there is rage.
And if you point out a flaw in the program you are "looking too deep into it". We should just believe. What a load of utter bull shit!
Bullies will often say 'I' when they mean you! One guy was sharing that he was giving up smoking. I shared next and when I'd finished the chair person said to me, "I gave up smoking but it has nothing to do with the program". I never even mentioned smoking, so I said, "shoudn't you be addressing that other guy". Well he didn't; he just ignored me and went on to the next person. What a coward.
I was severly bullied in my early days. In my last days the bullies avoided me like the plague! I no longer feared them. They feared me. I could see it in their closed body language, their reluctance to share and often they would get up and leave. Not such tough guys now are they?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home