AA CULT EXPOSED

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Brain damaged

I have met a lot of Alcoholics Anonymous members since leaving the cult. Now the true believers really chill me to the bone. The further I get away, the more deprogrammed my mind becomes (though it's probably completely deprogrammed now) the more strange and wierd the true believers seem. they are like robots. When you talk to them their body language is way out of sinc with what they're saying. It is as if their brains were being damaged as they speak from steppism....
There is a glaringly false spirituality about them. Their egos (Far from being destoyed as the program claims, which is as bad as a big ego!) are HUGE!! They look at themselves as chose by God. At meetings they say patronizing things like: "Oh I feel so sorry for those without our disease (sic they call themselves diseased); they can never know the joy I feel" Ah sure they can, just light up joint, or try some heroin or coke. They make you feel happy and joyful too and they kill too just like your insane cult...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home