AA CULT EXPOSED

Friday, April 28, 2006

CORRECTION

I just had a look at my old blog, mairtin.livejournal.com . I stated, in another correction, that Vaillant of AA Service, inc, found that of 100 members studied 29 were dead within a year. This was in fact over an 8 year period (Still shocking). He found that 5 were sober, 29 dead and the rest drunk. So much for the great success of AA. When you take into account the rate of spontaneous remmision ( 5%) among alcoholics that represents a 0% 'success' for AA. And frankly I would say it was worse, as it appears to me that AA causes death with its constant threats of Die or AA, leading vulnerable people to believe that these are their only options. The fact some (3%) choose death speaks volumns for me about this evil bastard cult called Alcoholics Anonymous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home