AA CULT EXPOSED

Friday, April 07, 2006

SUCKERS

I have been to many, many meetings and consistantly I have heard members express their distaste for religion and professional mental health care. It seems odd that they should hate religion for two reasons. 1. They are a religion themselves and 2. Most rooms are given to them by the Catholic church and the Church of Ireland.
My mother tells me that Alcoholics Anonymous is often mentioned in Sunday Mass (so much for attraction, not promotion!). Yet members have the cheek to sit in Church rooms kindly donated, and bad mouth the very people who accept whatever is collected, anything from E1 to E10! What a nerve!
Bad mouthing counsellors too is very common. Yet counsellors regularly advice their clients to go to these meetings. I guess the Churches and Counsellors are suckers!

1 Comments:

  • THIS IS VERY MUCH HOW I FOUND IT. I PREFER TALKING TO COUNSELLORS RATHER THAN SPONSORS. I HAD A MALE SPONSOR ME FOR YEARS HE ENDED UP TRYING TO GET ME TO HAVE CASUAL SEX WITH HIM AND WHEN I REFUSED HIM HE GOT VERY ANGRY AND SHOUTED AT ME YOUR SCUM YOU'RE A LOSER YOU LIVE ON LOOSER STREET. HE HAD BEEN IN JAIL PRE-AA AND WAS ACCUSED OF RAPE IN AA BY ANOTHER MEMBER, HE DIDN'T WORK. I HAD A WOMAN SPONSOR WHO ACCORDING TO HER, HAD BEEN IN EVERY JAIL IN UK BATTERED WOMEN AND PUT THEM ON THE GAME, AND WHOSE KID HAD BEEN IN CARE AND WHO MANIPULATED HUNDREDS OF POUNDS OUT OF ME, TRYING TO TELL ME HOW TO RUN MY LIFE. THEY WERE GOING TO TEACH ME HOW TO BE LIKE THEM ..NO THANKYOU

    By Blogger Unknown, at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home