AA CULT EXPOSED

Thursday, September 28, 2006

POWER

I'm still here. I'm still sober. I'm not dead. So STILL AA's doom prophecy has not come true!
Now recently I have been unlucky to bump into a true believer who has been trying his best to get me back in to the AA Cult. One time I met him I was feeling very sad. He suggested a meeting. When told him I was no longer a member he laughed. Even though I was clearly destressed he laughed! He asked me to go for a coffee. I said, "I'm not in the mood mate." He laughs again. Then I walked away after saying, "Look bud, I'm not in the fucking mood for laughing right now!"
Last week I met him again. He asks me how my day was. Just as I would say to anyone I tell him I had a boring day in college, that the tutor was a bore. He reponds, " Powerless over people, places and things" I point at my feet and say, "Watch this power" and walk away. And that is my power!
Incidently this guys talks in slogans and rarely says anything original. Typical true-believer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home