AA CULT EXPOSED

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Atheism

I am an atheist 100%, but I see nothing wrong with people who believe in a god. After all I work with many people who have a strong belief. Now in Alcoholics Anonymous they say anyone, even an atheist can benefit by doing the 12 steps. Actually it is impossible do do the steps if one is an atheist. The steps mention God... wait a minute... isn't an atheist a person who does not believe in God?
The whole point of AA is that God does the work for you. You get no credit at all. Human will, according to them, is useless! The cult says, "...that God could and would if He were sought". ie God would relieve your alcoholism. So how can an atheist believe that "God could and would" relieve their alcoholism?
There are no true atheists that believe in the AA program. None. They need to look up a dictionary! It is impossible and makes no sense at all. It is like saying, " I am a Catholic and an atheist."
I must stress here that I have no problem with religion at all. Actually I have less a problem than AA. They hate all religions except their own, which they say is not a religion! They bad mouth other religions even though the Catholic Church and Church of Ireland freely supply them with rooms to conduct their wierd, disturbing rituals!

4 Comments:

  • This comment has been removed by the author.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 2:22 PM  

  • Ok Micky. Would you please stop sending me personal emails. You may be against AA but you seem similiar to me. In any case I don't believe Wilson had anything to do with demons; he was just a fruit cake.
    This blog is against AA. It is not a pro of anti religious blog. You have made your point.

    By Blogger Mairtin, at 2:30 AM  

  • Calm down! live & let live :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:16 AM  

  • A God/Higher power of your understanding.
    Are you the most powerful thing in the universal?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home